Workplace Detox: how to create harmony in your workplace
Are you exhausted at the end of the day – but still take work home with you because you couldn’t get anything done during the day?
Do you have a constant stream of staff at your door, day in and day out, wanting you to help them with a problem or to help them manage a conflict they are involved in?
Are most of those problems, their problems? Are your staff wanting you to manage their interpersonal relationships with their colleagues and/or customers?
We can help you better manage those situations.
Many managers and team leaders tell me that they spend most of the day dealing with other people’s problems. They encourage their staff to deal with their own issues; but their staff still tend to handball most of their problems sideways or up the line.
It creates a lot of work for management, is hugely unproductive and doesn’t usually resolve the conflicts between the parties.
How do we ensure that minor issues and/or conflicts are resolved quickly so that they don’t have a negative impact on the workplace?
Do you want help to create a more productive and harmonious workplace?
What will be covered in the webinar:
- What motivates people to want to work in the first place? What makes people love the work they do so that they want to be there
- Identifying the stressors in your workplace and what role they play on reducing harmony and productivity?
- How being aware of the values and needs of you and your team will dramatically help you better manage your staff when you are all under the pump.
- How to set boundaries for yourself and your staff.
- How to create a safe workplace where it is the norm for people to speak up.